Thursday, April 9, 2009

KCOMM SIGNATURE EVENT SERIES

April 7, 6:30 PM, Argyros School of Business, Chapman University

A Special Event Honoring Congressman Ed Royce with Web Wise Kids
“Children’s Champion” Award


Program Focus:
- How to proactively address the threats to children in an online and mobile environment
and protect them from cyber bullying, predators, fraud, identity theft
- How to help children adopt healthy and safe online behaviors
- How to increase awareness and support for this crucial issue

Distinguished Panel:


I was requested by my good friend Sinan Kanatsiz to be on of the panelists at this distinguished event. Unfortuntately, I fell ill Monday night and was unable to make the event on Tuesday. I wanted to share photos from the nights events sent by Sinan. Enjoy!


Greeted at the front by beautiful girls.


All






HAH! thanks Sinan for making me feel like I was there the whole time!


No comments: